Up to 14 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
- Regional Standard Changes: Because of new regional efficiency standards, this unit is only available to homeowners who live in northern climates. Speak with your local HVAC contractor to find out if this unit is available in your region.
- Long-Lasting, Galvanized Steel Exterior: This unit's galvanized steel exterior is durable. It is coated with a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Extra-Quiet Operation: Inside this unit is a swept-wing fan blade. This component reduces the amount of unwanted noise produced by the unit.
The FS4BD is an air conditioner you can depend on for summer’s hottest days. At up to 14 SEER, it can be a great upgrade from an old, inefficient unit. In fact, when you pair this particular model with a variable-speed indoor unit or an iSEER capable gas furnace, you gain maximum efficiency from an economic air conditioner.
Up to 15 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
- Coated Steel Protects Interior: The galvanized steel shell holds up against corrosion due to a polyester-urethane coat.
- Keeping Corrosion Away: In select tonnages, this unit uses all-aluminum Micro-Channel coils for increased resistance against corrosion.
- Lower Noise Levels Associated with Operation: A swept-wing fan blade effectively reduces the amount of unwanted noise you experience while the unit is running.
When you pair the Broan FS4BE series of air conditioners with our high-quality coils or air handler, you can get consistent, reliable 14-SEER cooling. If you choose to install a variable-speed air handler or iSEER capable gas furnace with this unit, you can enjoy an additional cooling efficiency boost up to 15 SEER.
Up to 16 SEER, Two-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
- Multiple-Stage Operation: Premium home comfort levels are achieved with two stages of cooling. These two stages provide more even temperatures and increased dehumidification power.
- Quality Design and Dependable Finish: Cooling power is not just about how well the unit cools your home, but about how well it stands up through time. This air conditioner is built with a galvanized steel shell coated in a corrosion-resistant, tough polyurethane finish.
- Noise Reduced Significantly: Nobody wants an incredibly noisy air conditioner. This model comes equipped with a compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade — both of which aid in noise reduction.
Homeowners that choose the FS4BF series of air conditioners won’t be disappointed. This model offers premium home comfort and energy efficiency when paired with Broan air handlers or coils. The unit’s up to 16-SEER cooling capabilities can be a significant upgrade to an old air conditioning unit — potentially helping homeowner’s save on utilities during the cooling season. Different system matches result in different ratings. Make sure to ask your contractor for the specific rating of the complete system you are considering.
20 SEER, iQ, Inverter-Driven, Split System Air Conditioner
- Exceptional Operation: Products in the iQ Drive line are our most efficient. They are able to exactly offset your cooling needs through modulation — resulting in a more comfortable home and lower cooling costs. In fact, the inverter-driven rotary compressor technology in this system is able to modulate the unit between 49% and 118% of capacity in five steps.
- Quiet During Operation:This unit operates at incredibly low sound levels - down to 57 dBA in specific sizes.
- Corrosion-Resistant Coil: This unit contains an all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil for corrosion resistance.
The Broan FS4BG 20-SEER iQ Drive air conditioner is the right system choice for homeowners looking to significantly cut back on cooling costs. Not only is this unit highly efficient, but it delivers superior home comfort levels as a part of your complete central cooling system.
Up to 15 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
- Limit Instances of Corrosion: Micro-Channel coils combat corrosion with an all-aluminum design.
- Helpful Fan Blade: The inclusion of a swept-wing fan blade aids in providing premium performance and keeping sound levels down to a minimum.
- Quality Steel Finish: This heat pump system's outer cabinet is constructed using galvanized steel caoted I a 1.5 mil thick, polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
Exceptional performance and efficiency are ways that the FT4BE heat pump aids to help improve whole-home comfort satisfaction. When you pair this heat pump with an indoor component that contains an energy-efficient motor, you can expect up to 15 SEER cooling efficiency and 8.5 HSPF heating efficiency. Why is this important? Every bit of efficiency counts. High efficiency can equate to energy savings and potentially reduced utility bills.
Up to 16 SEER, Two-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
- Multiple Stage Comfort: The two-stage heating and cooling operation is able to provide consistent comfort levels throughout your home. Two-stage operation results in increased dehumidification capabilities and decreased instances of uneven temperatures.
- Problem Detection: Features CoreSense technology for compressor protection. This technology senses conditions in the unit that could harm the compressor and shuts it down. This prevents compressor damage until a contractor can be called to fix the system.
- Significant Noise Reduction: A compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade both significantly reduce noises associated with operating your heat pump.
Highly-efficient, 16-SEER performance can help you save energy, and potentially money, on your utility bills. The FT4BF split-system heat pump delivers on promises of efficiency and quality when paired with high-quality Broan coils or air handlers. Talk to your contractor about having this premium HVAC system installed in your home.