Broan FG7SD, FG7SM 95% AFUE Gas Furnace
- Works Quietly: For ultra-quiet operation, this furnace includes an insulated blower compartment.
- Improved Home Comfort: This furnace comes programmed with a 30-second blower delay. This can assure a warm duct temperature when the furnace kicks on.
- Innovative Igniter Technology: In order to extend the life of the ignitor, the SmartLite control board learns the unique start-up characteristics of the unit and adjusts its firing percentage accordingly.
Energy savings during the heating season can result in more money in your pocket. The FG7SD and FG7DM series of gas furnaces offers 95% AFUE heating efficiency in economical, single-stage models. That means that nearly all of the energy that is put into the furnace is converted into useful heating power. Make sure that you pair this furnace with the right coil and air conditioner/heat pump to ensure maximum energy savings.
Broan FG7TA, FG7TK 80% AFUE Two-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- All-Around Home Comfort: Multiple stages of operation offer consistent home temperatures. This unit operates in two heating stages for premium home comfort.
- Improve Your Cooling Efficiency: Additional efficiency is a major perk of properly matching your indoor and outdoor system components. This gas furnace includes iSEER technology, which can help boost the cooling efficiency of your 13- or 14-SEER cooling unit by up to 1-SEER point.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation Levels: Noise levels are kept to a minimum with the included insulated blower compartment.
The FG7TA and FG7TK Broan gas furnaces offer reliable performance and more consistent temperatures throughout your home. These furnace models operate in two stages to ensure premium home comfort levels. Through proper system matching, you can achieve 80% AFUE heating and maybe even a boost of cooling efficiency if paired with a 13- or 14-SEER cooling system.
Broan FG7TA, FG7TK 80% AFUE Two-Stage Variable-Speed Gas Furnace
- Peak Home Comfort: Improved air filtration and decreased sound levels are perks of choosing a unit that utilizes a variable-speed blower. Not only is this furnace variable-speed, but it operates in two heating stages for more consistent temperatures and increased home comfort.
- Improved Cooling Efficiency: This Broan furnace features iSEER technology, which can boost the cooling efficiency of a 13- or 14-SEER outdoor unit by up to 1 SEER point.
- Blower Compartment Is Insulated: For premium noise reduction, this gas furnace uses an insulated blower compartment.
The FG7TA and FG7TK gas furnaces include a variable-speed motor and operate in two stages for premium home comfort and exceptional performance. These units need to be paired with high-quality Broan engineered coils and air conditioners or heat pumps. When you do this, you can expect energy-efficient 80% heating and a potential cooling efficiency boost (when paired with a 13- or 14-SEER cooling system).
Broan FG7TC, FG7TL 95.1% AFUE Two-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Extra Comfort Achieved through Two-Stage Operation: Consistent home comfort levels are achieved through two-stage heating operation. Two-stage operation promotes consistent temperatures.
- Pair with a 13- or 14-SEER Outdoor Unit: You may not even think about it, but choosing a furnace that includes iSEER technology can help boost the cooling efficiency of your 13- or 14-SEER outdoor system.
- Extra-Quiet Operation: When the blower compartment is insulated, you can enjoy extra-quiet operation.
Did you know that your old furnace could only be rated at 60% AFUE? The Broan FG7TC and FG7TL fixed-speed gas furnaces offer 95.1% AFUE. Replacing your old furnace with a new unit can result in a significant reduction in the amount of money you spend on heating bills. That isnt even taking into account the high-quality performance features. This unit is quiet and operates in two stages for more even temperatures and home comfort satisfaction. Pair this unit with Broan engineered coils and cooling systems for premium, high-efficiency performance.